Cabbage Roll Casserole

This is one of my favourites my mom made when I lived at home. I brought it in my lunch when I was in grade five and my teacher asked me if I could get the recipe for her from my mom.
I made it last night for supper.

1 onion
1 lb ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup-1cup uncooked rice ( I just throw the uncooked rice in with the cooked ground beef)
1 head cabbage (shredded)

Brown hamburger. Add onion, pepper, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce.

Mix together hamburger mix, soup, rice and cabbage

Place in large baking dish. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

I should have mentioned earlier add a couple cans of water to the mixture especially if using uncooked rice. My apologies.

Labels: